Secretary of State Jena Griswold - A not to be trusted Trustee
HEADS UP !!! ACTION ITEM!!!!!
It’s time to take action against Secretary of State Jena Griswold’s tyrannical attempt to block election transparency in Colorado. Last week XiJingJena announced her unilateral decision to prohibit any independent audits of Colorado elections through a set of “emergency rules” that do not meet the required threshold to be legal and constitutional. We must take action to stop the SecState’s unconstitutional, unethical action. Griswold took an oath. She broke that oath. Griswold needs to be held accountable to all Colorado citizens for eliminating a “fair playing field” when it comes to our state elections.
Here’s how you can take action:
1. Download the petition demanding that SecState Griswold void her emergency rules on election audits.
2. Fill out the highlighted areas on the petition with your information.
3. Email a copy of your petition to:
email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org,
Your respective state legislators: CO State Senate and House member email list
Below is sample copy for your email (or mail), feel free to edit
To Whom it May Concern,
Colorado elections belong to the people. Unfortunately, SecState Griswold does not agree. In her June 17th emergency rules proclamation, Griswold unilaterally attempted to block election transparency in our state. This action is unethical, legally questionable, and outrageous. I demand SecState Griswold void her emergency rules on election audits in order to guarantee CO citizen’s rights to free, fair, and transparent elections.
4. For emphasis we suggest mailing a printed copy of your completed petition to:
Colorado Secretary of State
Denver, CO 80290
5. Share this message with five friends. Either by email or print out extra copies of the petition and bring them to your Fourth of July celebrations for other patriots to sign and send!
Your participation in this petition drive will result in swift and robust legal action!
Steps to take: